Blasting and Painting
Kailis Marine has a practical understanding of coatings in a marine environment. Our difference lies in our ability to provide advisory and recommendations for all vessel types. Our quality of our workmanship in blasting and painting produces the best results in corrosion control.
- Water, wet, dry and soda blasting solutions
- Blasting and coatings for all marine services and non-marine applications e.g. tanks
- Blasting and coatings for steel, aluminum and fiberglass, from large commercial to specialised recreational
- Full abrasive blast to ISO 8501-1:2007 SA 3
- HP water blasting to 40000 Psi (2750 Bar)
- Application of specialised coatings
- Under cover blasting facilities for vessels to 30m
- Application of paint coatings to specification
- Below water coating specialist
- Airless application
- Fine finish spray application
- Off-site marine and industrial blasting and coating application.
Facilities and equipment
- 400cfm abrasive blast rigs (2)
- Blasting shed
- 200t lifter
- Blast units
- 500t lift capability – Henderson
- 320t lift capability – Exmouth
- Mobile equipment – Exmouth
- On site store and materials.