Fitting & Machining
We work to best practice across all projects.
Kailis Marine has an in-house, on-site team of experienced ship repair engineers and fitters. With decades of fitting and machining experience behind us, we offer excellent diagnostics backed by industry-leading cost-tracking and reporting systems.
- Engine removal, fitting and alignment
- Shaft and propeller servicing
- System design and installation
- Hydraulic, cooling and heating
- Live seafood, systems and processing equipment
- Deployment and retrieval equipment mechanical fit out
- Retro-fitting and modification
- New equipment builds and commissioning
- Servicing and new set up of process gear and pumps
- Vessels surveys to DoT, ABS, Lloyds and DNV-GL class requirements.
Facilities and equipment
- Milling machines
- Pipe and tube bending equipment
- TIG welding
- Cranes to 20 tonne
- Forklifts and transport equipment
- Large store of on-site consumables
- Mobile service
- Perth and Exmouth wharfside facilities
- On-site stores and materials.
People and experience
- Experienced machinists
- Innovators in design
- Mechanical fit-out specialists
- Experienced ship repair engineers and fitters.