FREMANTLE. EXMOUTH. CAIRNS.
In the heart of Fremantle – our primary dock side facilities are strategically located in Fishing Boat Harbour. Our commercial and recreational clients have an unsurpassed access to the most user-friendly location in Western Australia.
The facilities include boatlifting capability up to 200 tonnes with associated blast sheds and storage areas. For heavier vessels, we have a service arrangement to access and operate from the nearby Henderson facility which has a capacity of 2000 tonnes. Decommissioning of vessels is also available our Fremantle facility with initial cut up above the water line wharf side at our premises.
- Easy access for vessels in a user -friendly facility
- Secure with 270 metres of land-backed wharfage plus 90 metres of jetty wharfage
- Dock-side access for vessels up to 80 metres and 4.5 metres draft; and vessels up to 1,500GT
- Waterfront under cover workshops and facilities
- Complete range of marine services for any vessel including lift and hard-stand
- In-water berthage facilities with private land-backed wharves for privacy
- Specialised marine industry standard tooling and equipment
- On-site stock of materials and consumables
- Convenient location for clients’ project management
- All trades are on-site and accessible under the one roof.
We service and support vessels working in the Exmouth region from our dock-side facility at Exmouth Harbour. We are directly adjacent to the public service wharf with an additional 20m exclusive wharfage area.
We operate the Exmouth harbour fuel facility with the exclusive right to dispense fuel on the Exmouth service wharf.
The new 320 tonne boat lifting capability sits adjacent to our wharf-side facility providing multi-tiered maintenance services to the northern regions of the country.
Our service vehicles provide field services to the greater Perth metropolitan area and regional ports. We regularly service fleet operations in the Exmouth and Point Samson harbours.