FIVE-YEAR DOCKING FACILITIES
With access to the Common User Facility (CUF) in the Fabrication Precinct at the Australian Marine Complex (AMC), Kailis Marine has the capability to provide a full service offering to meet the regulatory inspection requirements of vessels up to 9,000 tonne.
Located in Henderson, the CUF facilities include:
- floating dock with 102.3m long, 53m beam and 12,000t lifting capacity;
- self-propelled modular transporters (SPMT) –
- 400,000m2 laydown & assembly area;
- 80m x 60m fabrication hall, workshops and
- six wharves, including load-out, maintenance,
heavy lift, RoRo.
Kailis Marine can conduct necessary works on the floating dock or move the vessel by SPMT to a hard standing where we can take full advantage of the dry-docking time.
We have the ability to deliver on all aspects of ship repair and maintenance works for a diverse range of vessels including tugs, rig tenders, anchor handlers, barges and customs boats.
Our services include:
- blasting and painting;
- boilermaking and fabrication;
- refrigeration; and
Our core purpose is to deliver an efficient and reliable service to our clients by working collaboratively, preparing comprehensive specifications and executing the project according to plan. This way, we minimise unplanned expenses and down-time and ensure the on-time delivery of a high-quality job.